• Subscribe
  • Do you use ChatGPT for your content creation?

Rahul Agarwal
    11 replies
    Let's talk about AI for content creation. Helpful or Devastating? What's your experience?

Replies

Daniel Engelke
    Useful for editing or working with to improve existing content - writing content from scratch works but it really doesn't get to the point well or hit a useful tone
    Nikita
    I think AI should really help and like correct stuff you're building, but it's a tool to help not to create and imagine, it's my take on it. For my project Wingtap (launching this week btw, would love your support!), we used it only to adjust or smooth things out, for specific use cases, like photo enhancing or copy correction, big document summary. Or asking it how to build a website, how to set up a company, like guide stuff.
    Rahul Agarwal
    @kitanirjv Spot On! That's what I think of what it is..... a helping guide! You can count my vote! Let's connect and just let me know on the date of launch - www.linkedin.com/in/sjarahul
    Nikita
    @rahul_agarwal23 Launch on PH should be tomorrow if everything goes according to plan, so just to keep in mind :) thank you so much!!!
    Naira Nicol

Yes, I use ChatGPT for content creation, along with other tools like Hemingway App, Jasper, and various AI writing tools to enhance my work.

Joseph Adediji
    When it comes to writing articles or content in general, Claude AI performs better than GPT.
    Rahul Agarwal
    @josylad I see, does it have features like reading an article from a given link or accessing real time info through web pilot?
    Ray Paradise
    I think it is helpful but needs to be checked religiously for quality and factualness. For example, I used it on a AI productivity white paper but it was more like an assistant that did the grunt work and I had to check and recheck and edit at least 20 times