• Subscribe
  • Do you think it is important to develop your employees?

Jay Makarov
    5 replies
    Hi guys! I'm Jay - the founder of TalentWay, a startup that aims to unlock employees' superpowers (talents) and show their potential for growth. Would be happy to connect with founders and CEOs and chat about the obstacles and challenges you face in training, development, and retention.

Replies

NitroGen
    If you want to discover your own employees and show their potential, then you need to spend a lot of time talking to them. Foremost, you should build a good relationship with your team, and then you can move mountains. :)
    Jay Makarov
    @nitrogen1 sounds huge:) do you think there are any shorter way to show the employee his own talents?
    Ivan Ralic
    Collabwriting
    Collabwriting
    If you care for your team they will care for you 😄 The old saying says that people should work for money or for the experience. It's best to work for both, but never for none When you are employing you really need to think about this. If you can not compete with the salaries with the "big" players you need to spend extra time on align self-improvement with everyday work 😄 It's not easy, but people working on self-improvement will go an extra mile and stay with you for a lot longer 😊
    Jay Makarov
    @ralic thanks for sharing! I would be happy to chat further and ask for you advise on the topic of talent retention. do you think a brief call would work for you to discuss the topic further?
    Ivan Ralic
    Collabwriting
    Collabwriting
    @jay_makarov for sure, I'm always happy to help a maker. Let's connect over linkedin 😄