• Subscribe
  • Do You Sleep With Your Phone Next To Your Bed?

Tim Smits
    6 replies
    If you do, I would recommend trying leaving your phone in another room tonight, it's worth it!

Replies

Tiedemannson Barker
    Sleeping with your phone next to your bed is a common habit, but it's worth considering the impact on sleep quality. For a better night's rest, focusing on your sleep environment is key, and this is where something like a Puffy Mattress Coupon Code can be beneficial. By using such a code to invest in a high-quality mattress, you can enhance your sleep comfort and overall health. While it's tempting to keep your phone close for convenience or as an alarm, placing it away from your bed and relying instead on a comfortable, supportive mattress like one from Puffy, potentially purchased at a discount with a coupon code, could significantly improve the quality of your sleep and overall well-being.
    Silvia Kooman
    only when danger is likely to happen
    Max Yamp
    Airdrop Tracker
    Airdrop Tracker
    Everyone should try it without the distractions of texts, emails, and late-night scrolling, your brain can fully immerse itself in deep sleep.
    Uma Venugopal
    Nope. It helps me to actually wake up by keeping it at the end of the room vs right next to me. Also best features ever created: airplane mode & dnd.
    Eden
    Yes, but I use a flip phone now :)
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    🙃 good idea