• Subscribe
  • Do you manage your screen time?

Tim Smits
    7 replies
    I'm curious to hear how the Product hunt community is managing their screen time 📱. Share your tips & tricks in the comments 📵👌

Replies

Justin Kwok
    Backing away from social media and news that doesn't really concern me helped at least manage it. Then getting asked if I live under a rock because I didn't hear about such and such It can be nice under the rock tho?
    Tim Smits
    Personally I've struggled with smartphone distraction for a long time, I tried a lot of the solutions out there but they didn't really work for me (using built in screen time app, deleting apps, etc). That's why I started Unpluq , Building a product that you use and love yourself is awesome. With Unpluq I managed to half my screen time from an average of 5 hours to 2,5.
    I have limiters turned on so that I don't get sucked into hours of social media. It can really be an addiction
    Jamie Kim
    The screen time feature on my iPhone works pretty well. I tend to stop using my phone when I get a notification to stop.
    Erkin Bek
    In my case, when I'm busy I just forget there's a phone and just have to work lol That's the secret.
    Shokat Ali
    I set specific time limits for different activities on screens, such as work-related tasks, leisure activities, and social media, to ensure I don't spend excessive time on screens.