• Subscribe
  • Do you listen to podcasts? (Poll) If so, what's your favorite podcast?

Parker Klein
    32 replies
    I used to listen to a lot of podcasts, mostly on self-help and business. I don't find myself listening to podcasts anymore, but I'd like to listen to more. What are some of your favorites?

Replies

Nick Anisimov
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't listen to podcasts. πŸ˜…
    Parker Klein
    @nickanisimov haha I haven't listened to one in a long time, so I'm with you πŸ˜†. Do you listen to music instead?
    Drew "Sales Playbook Builder" Williams
    One of my favourites is called "What's this Tao All About". Helps me keep grounded.
    Parker Klein
    @drewsalesplaybookbuilder wow, this sounds awesome. Thank you, Drew! I'm guessing you've read Tao of Pooh or Tao Te Ching?
    Vincent Lonij
    Thread - Wireframe Generator
    Thread - Wireframe Generator
    "Hard Fork" is relevant for anyone interested in tech or building products. (and the hosts have a great sense of humor). https://open.spotify.com/show/44...
    Oleg Eltsov
    Sometimes, but i don't have a favorite list.
    Parker Klein
    @oleg_eltsov Same here. I have a hard time remembering the names of the podcasts I like other than the Tim Ferriss Show πŸ˜‚ @tim1
    MARIZSA
    Build. By Leila Hormozi
    Harun
    Adcolabs Scraper
    Adcolabs Scraper
    I personally could never stick with a specific one but when i get recommendations i listen to them.
    Parker Klein
    @hrnsvnc That's a great way to do it :). Stick to the topics that interest you. Thank you for sharing, Harun :)
    Cyril Gupta
    CloudFunnels AI
    CloudFunnels AI
    I like to listen to Audiobooks more than Podcasts. For consumption of working info I prefer articles and blogs. For comprehensive learning I like books.
    Michael
    Modern Startup Marketing
    Himanshu
    UpVPN
    UpVPN
    Launching soon!
    I enjoy listening to Smartless https://www.smartless.com/
    Swapratim Roy
    Indie Hackers is my favorite podcast. Courtland and his brother run an amazing podcast which is a great help to the new indie hackers to start and grow in the market.
    Parker Klein
    @swapratim_roy super helpful, thank you, Swapratim! One other person also recommended this, so I'll be checking it out 😊
    Axel RosΓ©n
    Different for different situations. One for inspiration, Indie hackers.
    Axel RosΓ©n
    @parkeraklein Im not surprised. Some episodes have really helped me with struggles Ive had in my SaaS businesses.
    Cam Pak
    Plain Simple Productivity Method
    Plain Simple Productivity Method
    Syntax.fm β€” it's a web development podcast, and it's so fun!