Tom Brat
    32 replies

Replies

andi wir
    Yeah! It provide me flexibility
    Aneeq Naeem
    Yes, It provide flexibility
    Alex AI
    Overall, yes. But it depends. If you have a specific place in your home - no kids/no partner - yes But if you don't have a specific place/you have kids/partner-no. You should work without distactions.
    Alex gleen
    I totally love it! comfy clothes and the best part is fridge is nearby
    Savio Martins
    Basically I love from home but my siblings annoy me so much 😅😅
    Stephen Maden
    Work from home saves money on commuting and lunches, that's a plus! 😍
    Tegan Bradleys
    Lonliness creeps me, I want human interaction
    Ali Asad Ullah
    I like it because it saves my salary
    Anastasia Dashkevich
    I prefer hybrid format, sometimes I feel that at home I am more productive because I don´t have any distractions and can devote all my time to work. On the other hand, sometimes it´s much easier to make a decision by discussions in person, also office work helps with being updated on the projects and building network with your colleagues or partners.
    Hazel Prime
    I like it very much, do work in comfy clothes
    Morgane Perrier
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    ReadPartner Portal + Extension
    I’m not sure if I enjoy working from home more or if it’s the flexibility and trust that come with it. With the right flexibility and trust, any setup can work well. In my opinion, many people love working from home because office culture can sometimes become toxic, like feeling judged for arriving or leaving at certain times. When you work from home, as long as the job gets done, that’s what matters. Of course, remote work has its challenges, like feeling lonely. I’m personally happy with it because I’m lucky to live in a city where I have strong connections. What about you?
    Jacob Ooton
    Who does not? I even have a separate room and environment in my house for this purpose.
    Karishma Yadav
    working from home is great for me. It’s a more relaxed environment and I can focus better without office distractions.
    Milas Kass
    I always wanted to do WFH but the nature of my work does not allow me to do so.
    Ciu suci
    I like it. Working from home is a game-changer for me because of the flexibility and comfort it offers. I love being able to set my own schedule and avoid the daily commute, which saves me so much time and stress. It's also great to have a cozy, personalized workspace where I can focus without distractions.
    Tanya
    Yeah! It is my dream to remote,especially in summer—too hot outside!
    Anthony
    I really enjoyed working from home as it provided a great work-life balance. However, I've had to step out of my comfort zone recently because the payment wasn't sufficient. Despite this, I still cherish the flexibility and convenience that working from home offers.
    For me, i don't like work from home, i prefer work in office
    Areo Sodiq Adebola
    overall, yes. however, it has its cons too