• Subscribe
  • Do you like this new trend of AI products?

Trey Winterbourne
    6 replies
    Today I had the wonder of whether this new AI trend, where nearly every product hunt launch is some way focused on AI, is a good thing or not. In my opinion, it has taken over too much. Maybe this is a good thing though, as there’s less development (as more of the work is handed over to AI) rather than using own logic and more complex backend infrastructure. What’s your opinion? Do you prefer these new AI powered products? Leave your comment below, can’t wait to hear some of your amazing views and different perspectives 😄

Replies

Hossein Yazdi
    I also think the same as you, plus, for many of them, there's already a similar product already present, in some other form!
    Arthur Leclercq
    AI should not be a criteria to choose a product, only the value of it. If you stick to AI, you might subscribe to poor products. Also, many non-AI tools brought a poor AI functionality to their product to be part of the trend. So if your unique criteria to choose a product is AI, it will lead to a bad choice in my opinion.
    Andreas Sohns
    I think the rise of AI products is exciting and has great potential to enhance productivity and innovation. It's important to balance AI with human creativity and logic.