• Subscribe
  • Do you like marketing as a software developer?

Bernard Badó
    7 replies
    Most software developers are terrible marketers. They don’t enjoy it. They think the content has to be perfect. They feel like the entire world will see their content and judge them if they make a mistake. They feel if they sell something they’ll be viewed as a used car salesperson. So they do jack shit. All they do is grind away at their 9–5 job. Willing to give up their passive income dreams because they’re too afraid of getting blood on their hands. The trick is to do the thing that scares you!

Replies

Ataei
    I don't mind it but it really is challenging.
    Lewis P
    Devs look down upon marketers. I guess
    Adam Říha
    As a developer, I've seen so many promising projects fail simply due to lack of marketing. Projects from developers around me, but also my personal projects. It's tough, but if you want to succeed, you have to step out of your comfort zone and keep trying. 💪
    KateT
    Since I started to work in medical business, there become a need of software development. That is why I decided to refer professionals https://binariks.com/ who are helping to coordinate everything and to work with development. I think that such a point is a really effective in order to make your business work on the other level.