• Subscribe
  • Do you have a dev team or are you developing your product?

Vanessa Franz
    15 replies
    I'll go first! I have an amazing dev team in India! I'm all sales :)

Replies

Apollon Latsoudis
    In house development team as we need to be controlling the flows of information and the clarity of instructions. I have always been a proponent of in house teams but the reality is that this is not always feasible or sensible (for small scale standardized non complicated products for instance)
    Apollon Latsoudis
    @privy_reviews This is totally understandable. I hope you manage to set up an in house dev team in the immediate future!
    @apollon440 The goal is to have an in house dev team but right now I have to remain as resourceful as possible because I'm bootstrapped.
    Tanay from Stacks
    Sticky - Your notes in the browser
    Sticky - Your notes in the browser
    Worked with the dev teams in India and Ukraine
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    We have a dedicated development team that I work closely with to bring our product to life.
    Yevhen Melnychenko
    Two. We are launching a product for the first time, so we are doing it with my close friend, who was also initially interested in it)
    Yannick
    I am developing my product myself. Having all the cards in hand. This is probably not the most effective way to quickly launch but the learning experience is incredible.
    @mho22 The experience of building your own project is invaluable.
    Marilena Nikou
    Xence by Gaspar AI
    we have a dev team!
    Anna Shults
    We have a tech founder + frontend developer
    Kevin Brendel
    We are a software development company, so we develop our products ourselves. I lead the team for our product and I am the lead dev myself.
    Charles Carter
    I'm part of the dev team.
    Kai Liu
    Kyligence Copilot
    Kyligence Copilot
    I was part of a dev team and now I have a dev team helping my product.