• Subscribe
  • Do you feel that your productivity now depends on ChatGPT?

Serge Neskoromny
    3 replies
    Do you feel that your productivity now depends on ChatGPT? What do you do when you see this 'high demand' banner in the morning and ChatGPT is not responding? 😕 Do you use any other LLMs or third-party OpenAI providers? I occasionally use www.perplexity.ai, and, of course, my own WiseTalk AI Assistant (www.wisetalkapp.com), especially when I'm on the go - driving or walking - when my knowledge has reached its limits and I need to answer children's questions, for example. 😄

Replies

Daniela Uemura
    I can't say my productivity completely depends on ChatGPT but I do miss it a lot when it is not working properly. I've recently tried pi.ai and have used the Bing chat on Microsoft Edge.
    Daniela Uemura
    @serge_neskoromny Their domain is a real achievement! But I also love how natural their LLM feels. That together with the minimalist design you mentioned makes me feel like I'm talking to a very nice and calm person. The experience is just really natural and consistent.
    Serge Neskoromny
    UpWrite AI: Proofreading Keyboard
    UpWrite AI: Proofreading Keyboard
    @uemuradani Yeah, I've also tried Pi.ai. They have the best domain name, and I love their minimalist design. They are very promising, especially considering that the same people who invented the transformer in Google are behind this startup.