• Subscribe
  • Do you enjoy working in big companies or small companies?

Shambhavi Mahajan
    10 replies

Replies

Cara (Borenstein) Marin
    For me I care most that 1) I'm learning 2) my work has an impact on key company goals 3) I enjoy working with my colleagues! This can be true at companies big / small - but currently going the small route!
    Immersive Translate Bilingual Video
    I thrive in small company environments where the impact of my work is immediately visible and I can wear multiple hats, fostering a dynamic and versatile skill set. However, I do appreciate the structured processes and learning opportunities that come with larger organizations.
    Swayam
    Smaller companies, you get easily recognised for your work
    Darly Selby
    i think small companies
    Alvaro Villalba Perez
    The rate of learning at small companies -- I wouldn't trade it for anything!
    mouhcine dardour
    I'm enjoying working for my self
    Michael Gonzalez
    I adapt to any environment, but smaller companies often offer a more dynamic and personal experience.
    Anastasia Liamets
    After working for big corps like Deloitte and global advertising agencies, I'd definitely choose small teams – you grow so much faster in a more dynamic environment, but the downside here is that your work is always visible. Good for startups, not cool when you're feel burnout.
    KC Onrade
    I've worked in big companies and my first job did really contribute to my career growth, it was a learning ground but working in a small company made me more visible and recognized for the job that I do. It is more challenging but the learnings, relationships with colleagues and opportunities are amazing.
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    I thrive in small company environments, Shambhavi, where the impact of individual contributions is visible and the opportunity for wearing multiple hats offers a diverse, fast-paced learning experience. The close-knit community and collaborative spirit often found in smaller teams align with my work style and values.