• Subscribe
  • Do you enjoy sharing your work and life on Twitter, and how do you typically go about doing it?

Fitz Jin
    8 replies

Replies

Jake Tital
    Nah twitter isn't my playground anymore. I usually just share interesting PH launches
    Fitz Jin
    @jaketital Indiehacker... I’m curious about what projects individuals or small teams are currently working on.
    Jake Tital
    @fitz_jin it's a great place to be. what sort of projects are you supporting now your here?
    Fitz Jin
    @jaketital Hello Jake, my product PostHunt has been launched on Product Hunt. If possible, I hope to get your support with an upvote. Thank you! Here’s the link: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! Sharing work and life on Twitter can be a fun way to connect with others in the tech world. As a tech enthusiast myself, I find it exciting to see what others are working on and share my own projects. Whether it's diving into data science or tinkering with embedded programming, Twitter is a great platform to showcase the journey. I usually start by sharing insights, updates, or snippets of code from my projects. I find that adding a personal touch or a sprinkle of humor can make the content more engaging. And let's not forget about the power of hashtags to reach a wider audience! So, how about you? What's your approach to sharing on Twitter? Let's connect and geek out over tech together! 🚀 #TechTwitter #DataScience #EmbeddedProgramming'
    Fitz Jin
    @thestarkster Absolutely, my Bro! Sharing your journey on Twitter is indeed a fantastic way to engage with fellow tech enthusiasts. I'm all about injecting a bit of personality and humor into my posts to keep things lively. Plus, leveraging hashtags is key for expanding your reach. Let's connect and geek out over tech together!
    Fitz Jin
    @thestarkster Hello Gurkaran, my product PostHunt has been launched on Product Hunt. If possible, I hope to get your support with an upvote. Thank you! Here’s the link: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Hi, Bobby.