• Subscribe
  • Do you eat breakfast to get the day off to a good start, yes or no?

Viola Schoell
    39 replies
    I rely on a nutritious breakfast to power up my energy levels and ensure a great start to my day. However, I'm aware that not everyone enjoys breakfast. Are you on Team Breakfast, prioritizing a morning meal, or Team No-Breakfast, opting for hearty lunches and dinners instead?

Replies

Alex Couture
    Love the awareness feeling induced by intermittent fasting, but most of the time it's eggs for me.
    I didn't eat breakfast before, but now I do
    Neil
    I usually start the day with a smoothy
    Sergios Charalambous
    Shake in the morning which takes me only 1 min to prepare. I add water, plant based protein, banana and blueberries. This around 350 calories.
    Luka Brzin
    @sergios_charalambous What kind of plant based protein do you use?
    Ivo Ivanovski
    Just a plain oat meal very early in the morning with hot cacao. Then I eat "real" breakfast few hours later :)
    George Burmistrov
    Yes, cause I wake up hungry and there is nothing worse but a hungry me :D
    Toby Startygen
    I cycle. Sometimes I'm doing intermittent fasting, sometimes I eat breakfast. It depends on the day ahead, whether I exercise in the morning. If I really want to do deep work and have the time I don't eat, because the focus in the morning with an empty stomach is insane for me.
    Nataliya Trotsenko
    I am on some grey side, as in the morning I am drinking coffee from Dolce Gusto machine and eat some berries or fruits (for ex., blueberries/apple). It is tasty & starts my day nicely
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Yeah, but before I do my workout. But it is not a necessity. :)
    Arif Woozeer
    I don't usually do; I just start the day with a coffee and then then my next meal is by lunch already. It's now brunch.
    Anil Yarimca
    Can't start the day without breakfast, even if it's something small.
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    Yes, I need some energy!
    Igor Lysenko
    Yes, breakfast with coffee is a good start.
    Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
    I associate breakfasts with holidays! So no breakfasts on working days for me...
    Jeff Dwoskin
    Stampede Social
    Stampede Social
    it is the most important meal of the day :)
    Aneesh Arora
    Yes! I eat the same breakfast everyday which I can cook quickly which I enjoy and I think is nutritious - double sided egg with cheese and bread
    Ebru
    I used to have a regular breakfast at home, before leaving for work, but lately, I just grab a banana or an apple and then eat a bigger meal.
    Dan O'Malley
    Water and coffee in the morning. A light lunch. Healthy snacks and then a big dinner.
    Giacomo Bretel-De Simone
    Breakfast is super important for me especially as I exercise a lot. I eat mostly protein and fruit. Don't understand how people are able to skip it ^^
    Edena
    PixelFree Studio
    PixelFree Studio
    I need my pain au chocolat 😋