• Subscribe
  • Do you calculate how much your meetings cost?

Darka Azhnyuk
    2 replies
    I'm Darka, and today, we launched Spry Plan: Meeting Cost Calculator on Product Hunt, and we couldn’t be more excited💫 https://www.producthunt.com/posts/spry-plan During the pandemic, I found myself drowning in endless meetings that often could have been an email or a quick Slack message. This year, my frustration hit an all-time high. One day, while scrolling through Twitter, I stumbled upon a viral tweet showing a photoshopped image of the cost of a meeting. It was a lightbulb moment for me. I realized we needed a way to visualize the real cost of these meetings to make everyone think twice before scheduling or attending them. And that's how the Meeting Cost Calculator was born. Why the Meeting Cost Calculator? Ever wondered how much time (and money) your meetings are costing? This tool shows you the financial impact of every call, making it easier to appreciate your team's time and resources.

Replies

Oleksandr Buratynskyi
    Always checking meeting costs and this can be a great supportive tool for all operations, to reflect how effective meetings are and start discussion on how to improve them
    Herman Baiatian
    yes, I did before :) but just internally, for my team, not for the end customers, because the end customers wanted to have such "important" meeting over 400$ per hour 😁