• Subscribe
  • Did you find your startup idea on a walk?

Rohan Pathak
    4 replies
    Question for you: How did you come across the idea for your startup? Share it below with us. Here's mine: One day I was writing emails for a client It was fun and much better than building marketing funnels I liked it so much that I thought to myself 'Why don't I just write emails instead of ads and emails?' I've been writing emails for my clients since. Truly grateful for the idea!

Replies

Walter Taylor
    the genesis of my startup idea occurred during a tranquil walk in a local park, where I observed people struggling with traditional maps, sparking the idea for a user-friendly, augmented reality-based navigation application.
    Rohan Pathak
    @wtaylor_62 that's pretty interesting Walter! So how long did it take you to take this idea and validate its need in the market?
    Anthony Rivera
    I found my startup idea during a walk, when I observed several people having difficulty finding a trash bin in the park, which inspired me to create an app that uses geolocation to show the nearest recycling and trash disposal points.
    Rohan Pathak
    @delap12021y that's very interesting Anthony! How is the app doing currently?