• Subscribe
  • Did Gemini just put it's tail between it's legs?

Terrence Kelleman
    4 replies
    Just 3 days ago I was testing out the Gemini image features and they were actually really good. I was amazed at how the Ai had a specific grasp of what "1970s Sci-Fi Novel Covers" would look like and was generating some great work, then it disappeared... Now Gemini says it's not capable of generating images. My guess is that they got a little embrarrassed by the SONA video update and pulled back in some of their features. Anyone else notice changes in the Gemini performance recently?

Replies

Swayam
    I tried asking questions after uploading an image and it was the most unhelpful answer i have ever received
    Terrence Kelleman
    @swayammi7 I found some articles last night where apparently Gemini had overcompensated for using people of color in its examples for human representation and some users made issue with the fact that they could not generate white people's faces. Google decided to pull all image generation until that was resolved.
    Jennifer McKnight
    Gemini's recent actions may suggest a retreat or conceding stance, akin to putting its tail between its legs.
    Terrence Kelleman
    now the lead dev is under attack for having over compensated for bias in the Gemini outputs. https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-...