• Subscribe
  • Decoding Team Management: What's your go-to workflow?

ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
    3 replies
    Hi everyone, I'm Max, a startup founder navigating the exciting yet challenging landscape of remote team management. When it comes to ensuring a smooth and effective workflow, there are millions of management systems and tools, can be overwhelming. Some of us might prefer an integrated, all-in-one solution while others might like the flexibility of using different tools for different needs. Here's what I'm curious about: What is your preferred workflow or system for managing your team? Do you lean towards a unified platform or a mix-and-match approach to tools? How has your chosen method helped in the productivity and coordination of your team? Personally I've found Notion to work well for me and went a step ahead to build a comprehensive system - MagOS, to manage my projects effectively. Here's MagOS: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/magos Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Replies

Ryan Reed
    Hi Max, thanks for sharing your experience with Notion and MagOS. Personally, I lean towards a mix-and-match approach, using tools like Asana for task management and Slack for communication, which has greatly improved productivity and coordination within my team
    Jan Leonovich
    MLTR: Meal Tracker
    MLTR: Meal Tracker
    I'm used to Notion. Still this is a pretty flexible system where you can organize anything.
    Gary Turner
    Hey Max, it's great to hear about your journey in remote team management. I prefer a unified platform like Trello, as it offers a seamless workflow with features for task management, communication, and collaboration, ultimately boosting productivity and team coordination