• Subscribe
  • Day After the Launch: feelings & insights 🧡

Jovana Ugrinic
    24 replies
    Woah, what a race! How's everyone feeling? For me, it was great and intense fun. I've learned a lot from the Community and can't wait to pass the same wisdom along. The PH Community thrives on reciprocate support and knowledge sharing - I am so grateful to have met such amazing individuals throughout our journey with Tiledesk. Let's create a space for people to share their thoughts but also tips for those launching today or soon. ⬅️ And huge thanks to everyone who supported and cheered for us yesterday!

Replies

Artyom Sviridov
    Thanks for sharing and congrats with a successful launch!
    Aima Atigari
    This is well deserved! You put in all the work to create an excellent product. Congratulations!
    Neel Patel
    @jovana_ugrinic I'd love to have a quick chat :)
    @neelptl2602 sure thing, I'll drop you my calendar on Linkedin :)
    Esus 🛡️
    This one, right? https://www.producthunt.com/post... Still struggle with finding links here sometimes haha. If so, congrats on 1st! Are you able to share any #'s? (site visits, signups, etc) Would love to hear more.
    Jessica Herman
    its a very relaxing day after launching🧡
    Darya Antonyuk
    your launch was great! congrats! don't forget to take some time to relax!
    Aristo Coutinho
    osm🧡
    Jawad Tijani
    Congratulations Jovana! I would love to hear what you learned through your PH journey!
    Maksym Astakhov
    Congrats! It was an awesome race!
    Alex Rodukov
    Congratulations with a successful launch! 🔥
    Mariia Volina
    Congratulations Jovana! 🧡
    I totally can relate to the after launch feelings! The relief, but at the same time a lot of responsibility since people keep signing up and you need to keep improving your product✨ Big congrats on your launch!
    Hannah
    Thanks for sharing and congrats!
    very relaxing day after a launch.
    Barrie Farivar
    Huge congrats on the launch! You and your team clearly put a lot of thought into the product, messaging, and launch strategy -- definitely paid off! Congrats again!
    Vincent Martel
    Congratulations @jovana_ugrinic! Looking to do the same this year :)
    Eliza Crescini
    Congratulations! You made it!