• Subscribe
  • Coolest job I'm doing. πŸ˜‚

Ravikant Sanepara
    12 replies
    Hey there! Know why I feel energetic & happier everyday? Sound crazy but yes, I do help startups founder to raise themself in competitive market by providing unique and engaging UX Design services. Easy nah! 😊

Replies

Rahul Agarwal
    but that caption made me open the Discussion. Good going with Copywriting!
    Ivan Territo
    The Donatello of the UX, then! It's great to do a job you like, and looks like you like your :D
    Benith Harbor
    Nice way of presenting yourself. πŸ‘β€
    Elaine Lu
    That sounds awesome, Ravikant! What makes it the coolest job for you?
    Kehui Guo
    Wow, good for you! I'm also a product designer and I feel you. Diving into different problem space and solving problems through a unique point-of-view are simply the most rewarding things in my day-to-day work:))
    Adeeb Malik
    That does sound cool. Works love to know more… I on the other hand help startups get traction and traffic. Set up their branding, go-to market strategies, etc. What makes it cool to me? - To turn brands from β€˜it’ to someone you relate to! Super fun, I guess πŸ˜…
    April-li
    Wow! I understand you very well and you must be getting a lot of energy and positive feedback from itπŸš€
    Clayton Walker
    I love that you get so much enjoyment out of helping people Ravikant, keep it up! The world needs more people like you
    Sidra Arif
    Dialog AI
    Dialog AI
    Launching soon!
    Your job sounds so interesting that it might need its pair of sunglasses😎 Making startups shine with your UX design magic must be fun and satisfying.πŸ˜… Keep spreading good vibes
    CY Zhou
    That's awesome, Ravikant! What makes it the coolest job for you? 😊
    Gurkaran Singh
    Wow, helping startups with UX design sounds like being the superhero of the digital world! It's like designing a high-tech cape for them to stand out in the crowded market. πŸ˜‰ How do you manage to make it look so effortless?
    Mileva
    Your work is the digital equivalent of a superhero origin story - you're taking raw potential and molding it into something extraordinary. That's got to feel pretty damn awesome, right?