• Subscribe
  • co-founders w/ backgrounds in other industries?

Terry Hu
    6 replies
    hi everyone! my name is terry, i'm an actor (to field "have i seen you in anything" -- if you've seen these, then yes: disney's zombies 3, netflix's never have i ever) annnnd a startup fanatic. just wanted to say hi to the PH community and esp any co-founders that are part of (or came from) an industry out of tech/entrepreneurship! what's your story? on another note, happy december, time is flying, etc etc

Replies

Eden
    I love Never Have I Ever! :D Welcome to the tech/entrepreneurship world! I used to be a classical musician long ago but have been doing tech for the last ~7 years. Let us know how we can support you on your startup journey 🙌
    Eden
    @huisterry I played the flute 🎵 Occasionally I'll play here and there but never as seriously as before. Sometimes my friends and I still volunteer at old folks' homes to play lol What got you into entrepreneurship? Any projects you're working on?
    Terry Hu
    @entreeden eden!! so great to meet you -- aww happy to hear you're a fan of NHIE :) omg what did you play?? do you still play? appreciate the support and can't wait to connect more!
    Welcome to the product hunt community!
    Terry Hu
    @slimmy82 thanks slim!! great to meet you!