• Subscribe
  • Can you share examples of successful marketing campaigns on Product Hunt?

Anu
    14 replies

Replies

Christian Onochie
    A simple, well-designed landing page with a clear call-to-action helped gain traction and drive sign-ups.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Though I don't have an example to share yet, wanted to stay tuned to this discussion because I am sure it will gather useful insights. Thanks!
    Marina Morris
    Successful campaigns often start generating excitement weeks in advance through teasers, email lists, and social media
    Nick Frost
    One successful approach I’ve seen is actively engaging with the Product Hunt community
    Nola S.
    One successful campaign was for a new app that used eye-catching visuals and a clear value proposition to attract attention and drive engagement.
    Joseph Parker
    A great example is a product that ran a contest encouraging users to share their experiences, which boosted visibility and interaction.
    Edward Moore
    A notable campaign involved a strong influencer partnership, leveraging their reach to create buzz and increase sign-ups.
    Hibba Shahid
    No, I don't have specific examples of successful marketing campaigns on Product Hunt. However, I'm interested in learning more about them and exploring what makes them effective.
    Aymen Yaqoob
    Notion’s launch is a great example in my opinion
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Hello yes, https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/h... @stefan_bader had shared his strategy, I am taking inspiration from this.
    Azza Shahid
    Nope I don't have specific examples of successful marketing campaigns on Product Hunt.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ah, the tales of successful marketing campaigns on Product Hunt are like digital folklore! From the viral launches akin to a unicorn stampede to the genius strategies that make competitors go "Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V," there's plenty to learn from the legends of the hunt.