• Subscribe
  • 💰Bootstrapped Startups Vs Funded Ventures, What's your preference? Why?

Chaitanya Badave
    9 replies
    As a founder, how should you decide how to fund your start up and think about bootstrapping vs. venture capital? Each comes with advantages and limitations. Do let us know your thoughts in comments and which will you prefer the most with justification.

Replies

Cyril Gupta
    CloudFunnels AI
    CloudFunnels AI
    I am bootstrapped, so I guess my preference is bootstrapped. How about you?
    Chaitanya Badave
    @cyriljeet I personally believe in Bootstrapped Startups if they are in Saas Industry and Ventures for Agricultural based depending on fund requirement and expertise. 🙂
    Sakshi Shinde
    I guess, as a founder you know the best when you have to raise the funds. One should look to raise funds when they feel like. It's no more like it is a steroidal boost, if you have a small team and many things needs to be done, raise the funds.
    Austin Nguyen | Afforai
    @sakshi_shinde1 I agree, I think people should seek to raise funding when you feel that capital is the reason the company is not growing as much
    Matt Kealey
    Bootstrap. I'm on my second startup and i've always had a better outcome bootstraping.
    Chaitanya Badave
    @mattkealey That’s great to hear that you’ve had success with bootstrapping your startups! Could you please share more about your experience and what made bootstrapping work well for you?
    Uma Venugopal
    Bootstrap and raise from your users as much as possible because that shows you're adding genuine value and the users are interested to pay to keep using your solution. VCs when you want to scale/penetrate new markets/explore RnD to tie up with your existing solution.
    Chaitanya Badave
    @uma_venugopal That’s great advice! Bootstrap and gaining support from users is a strong indicator of the value your solution provides. User interest and willingness to pay is a positive sign for long-term sustainability. When looking to expand, attract venture capital funding can be beneficial for scaling, entering new markets, and exploring research and development opportunities that align with your existing solution.