• Subscribe
  • Blockchain in 2023: What are your predictions and hot picks for the year?

Martin Baun
    4 replies

Replies

Oeneril
    hi! I’m keeping a close eye on these below: 1, ERC4337 (account abstraction) It will dramatically improve the user experience and security of Web3 services and it will reach the majority people. 2, RGB (smart contract on the Lightning network). It would make sense for the bitcoin ecosystem, which plays a major role in the storage of value, to connect with financial systems such as Defi and Refi. I believe that from 2023 to 2024, more and more services will use blockchain/web3 technology behind the scenes, even when people are not aware of it.
    Hussein Hashish
    @oeneril I second Account abstraction being one of the biggest unlocks in the blockchain space this past year. as you mentioned, it just removes all the friction that comes with integrating this technology into a product/service so consumers/users get a familiar experience while enjoying all the web3 value in a very subtle manner. Its one of the main drivers behind what I will be launching soon, a blockchain powered loyalty app.
    Oeneril
    @hussein_hashish wow I’m interested in that. how it works?
    Hussein Hashish
    @oeneril I sent you a message on Linkedin to connect on this further. have a website launched recently as well @ likwid.co