• Subscribe
  • Best tools for video mockups?

Adam Sardo
    4 replies
    Hey PH Community! After some recommendations for software or online tools I can use to create a 3D screen effect for mockups in my demo videos. I’m aware there are ways to do it in editing software by skewing, rotating, adjusting the perspective etc, but looking for a more simple “drag n drop” approach. Cheers! Have a great weekend everyone :)

Replies

Stacey Bloom
    Of course, I don’t know for sure about mockups, as I’m not a graphic designer. But if we consider free mockups, then there are the best mock ups to use for free from LS Graphics. A variety of templates makes it possible to choose the appropriate mockup of any format for Photoshop and Figma. All freely available for both commercial and personal projects.
    Renee Gunter
    Hello dear Some popular tools for creating video mockupsthat I mostly used include: Adobe After Effects: A powerful tool for motion graphics and visual effects. Final Cut Pro X: A professional video editing software for macOS users. Premiere Pro: Adobe's video editing software that offers advanced features for creating video mockups.
    adam albo
    I saw a few of them but never used them; I find them a bit limiting. I would recommend After Effects with Element 3d. I believe it's not the answer you are looking for, but that's my opinion. good luck
    Dave Hornsby
    I'm about to make a product video that will have some mockups in. What did you use in the end? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!