• Subscribe
  • Best strategies for finding and converting potential customers for SaaS

Arzu Özkan
    6 replies
    What are your perfect strategies for finding and converting potential customers, including inbound marketing, outbound sales, and partnerships?🧐

Replies

Fabian Maume
    It depends. What is your target audience? What is your price point? A good source of inspiration is to look at similarweb data. Check all your competitor there. It will give you an idea of where your competitors are getting traffic from. If you want to dig deeper into the topic my agency Tetriz.io can help make a growth audit.
    Arzu Özkan
    @fabian_maume Thank you so much Fabian. Analyzing the competitors is really a key point. When you do this correctly, you can learn from their mistakes. No need to fall over and over. :)
    Sule Gorgulu
    Here for the replies! Selling a SaaS product is getting harder every day.
    Hemant Warier
    I've had the opportunity to work with a variety of companies and help them find and convert potential customers. While every business is unique, I've found that certain strategies tend to be more effective than others. One of the most important strategies for finding potential customers for SaaS is to understand your target audience. You need to know who your ideal customer is, what their pain points are, and what they are looking for in a solution. Once you understand this, you can create marketing campaigns that speak directly to them and attract them to your product. Another key strategy is to use various channels to reach your target audience. This includes social media, email, and paid advertising. Each channel has its own strengths, and it's important to find the right mix that works best for your business. For example, social media can be a great way to build brand awareness, while email marketing can be more effective for converting leads into customers. I also find that personalisation works very well in SaaS marketing. By tailoring your messages and offers to specific segments of your audience, you can increase your chances of converting them into customers. For example, you can segment your audience based on their behaviour, like the pages they visited on your website, and send them personalised follow-up messages that align with their interests. Lastly, it's important to have a strong value proposition. It's not enough to just have a great product, you need to be able to communicate its value to potential customers in a way that sets you apart from the competition. Be sure to highlight the unique features and benefits of your product and how it can solve your target audience's pain points. In conclusion, finding and converting potential customers for SaaS requires a combination of understanding your target audience, using various channels to reach them, personalisation, and a strong value proposition. These strategies have helped me and my clients achieve great results. If you want to learn more about how to implement these strategies and grow your SaaS business, feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn. I would be happy to share my expertise and help you achieve success.
    Arzu Özkan
    @hemantwarier Really very useful explanation Hemant. Thank you so much for sharing. I totally agree with you, although the strategies vary according to the company and the product, there are some strategies that are important for everyone and should not be skipped. The most important of these is to understand and get to know the target audience and market closely.