Zekeriya Semih Güler
    14 replies

Replies

Dave-Anthony Smith
    Notion, hands down.
    Isa Tanis
    E. none of the above :(
    Daniel Hunt
    The people-side of things is definitely the most important imo. Whichever tool people are happy using is probably the one that should be used! I'd err on the side of something lightweight like Trello or a simple Notion set-up rather than going full JIRA though.
    None of these, Monday is great to use for now. I would prefer Trello or Asana over others. Jira is better for sprint planning and tracking. Notion is great for creating a knowledge base but it is not good for project management.
    Freya
    Asana is best
    David Haber
    Notion! ;) most versatile.
    Jad Sanaknaki
    It depends on the type of project too - I use Linear for all dev projects, but Trello for all marketing and BD projects.
    Daniel Zaitzow
    Notion - I moved from Clickup (also a great tool) I just feel like its more intuitive
    Jimbo
    Discipline, coupled with patience and diligence! Sorry for the cheeky reply, but I believe that without those traits being developed, no amount of software will help. Though I get that you're really wanting to compare tools. The issue though is what are you trying to do? You might as well ask, which is the best car? That obviously depends! Trying to impress someone, maybe a Ferarri Stradale, Porsche 911, or lamborghini Aventador? Trying to drive cross country, well those cars I mentioned a moment ago will likely be the worst possible choices. So, it really depends on what your needs are. I've used notion, Jira and trello, and they're all good tools, and bad tools depending on how you try to use them (trying to win a road race in a tractor, you'd say was a bad choice, not that the tractor was bad, similarly ploughing a field with a Ferrari, though oddly enough Lamborghini do actually make tractors). Hope this helps, remember, ask not for better answers, instead, ask yourself, how can you write better questions (no criticism intended on your original question though 🙂)
    Prem Saini
    Notion is the best remote project management tool. It enables effective project management from anywhere by providing flexibility, collaboration, and customization.
    Andreas Møller
    Notion has served us well, but we are a small team :)
    Stacey Bloom
    Personally, I like Bordio. Unfortunately, it's not on your list, but this project management tool https://bordio.com/tools/project... has very impressive functionality and a user-friendly interface. I can recommend it for various projects. I tested it for both quick and long-term tasks
    Salar Davari
    Trello has been a magnificent help to me. I strongly recommend it.