• Subscribe
  • Best landing page tool in 2023 for creating, editing and hosting SaaS landing pages on own domain?

Alex Strafalogea
    2 replies
    I used Webflow and Carrd before but it was quite pricey after a while, anything else that is now in fashion among other builders?

Replies

Devluc
    I used Carrd it's awesome. For multipage checkout Unicorn Platform by @johnrushx it's an AI powered landing page builder for SaaS, startups, mobile apps and more
    naderb
    I recently discovered an amazing resource that has become a real salvation for my online projects. This site provides everything necessary for comfortable work with a website: hosting of the highest quality and convenient file transfer. In my opinion, one of the main advantages of this resource is the high stability of the site here keep2share downloader https://keep2share.io/articles/k... . My site now loads quickly and smoothly, which certainly has a positive impact on the user experience. In addition, a wide range of tariff plans is provided here, allowing you to choose the best option for your needs. One of the convenient features of this resource is a simple and intuitive interface. It is easy to understand even for a beginner, which saved me a lot of time. In addition, in case of any questions, there is prompt support here, ready to help with any technical aspects.