• Subscribe
  • Are you taking days off during the holidays?

Maria Noemi Hernandez
    13 replies
    I like to think of the end of the year as a time to reset myself and rest. But the end of the year also often represents a lot of work; not everyone can take the days off. What is your case?

Replies

Shon Paunan
    Working from home is such a blessing, that taking offs is not that much of a deal
    Maria Noemi Hernandez
    @sharon_paunan It's such a blessing! 🙌🏼 Do you keep working with the same rhythm or do you slow down?
    Shon Paunan
    @mimih_arteaga I try to slow down as much as I can :)
    Ivo Scherkamp
    It's the best time of the year to REALLY take off. I made the mistake last year of keeping one eye on Slack/email, but it definitely doesn't pay off, as little is happening anyways.
    Maria Noemi Hernandez
    @ivo_scherkamp Here we share opinions! Even if there is nothing big planned, taking time off during these days for me is like a boost of energy to start the year ahead.
    Manas Sharma
    I'm doubling down on work. We are launching in Jan. 😇
    Maria Noemi Hernandez
    @manas_sharma Good luck with the launch!🚀 Make sure to have some time off once everything is settle!
    Manas Sharma
    @mimih_arteaga I intend to. ❤️ Thanks so much for your wishes.
    Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
    Not taking days off but probably going to work a little less time. Want to be with my family and friends!
    Maria Noemi Hernandez
    @joanduarte Make sure you appreciate and enjoy those moments!
    Jan Paolo Villena
    Most likely, spending time with your love ones is the best way to reset myself and rest.