• Subscribe
  • Are you interested in getting invited to My Podcast?

ISTIAK AHMAD
    25 replies
    Hey folks! Exciting news-I'm gearing up for a podcast where we dive deep into the ins and outs of product launches, sharing our experiences and insights. Interested in joining the conversation? Drop a comment below or hit me up on Twitter or LinkedIn. Let's make this journey even more awesome together! πŸŽ™οΈ i believe there is so much to learn from each of us and with discussion i think we can add more value to this product hunt community and upcoming entrepreneurs who will be launching soon. Feel Free to write your opinion in the comments as well πŸ‘Š Love you All ❀️

Replies

Mahir Mahdi
    Hey Istiak, congrats on starting a podcast! We can surely learn a lot from different launch insights and experiences. Let me know when the first episode comes out. Good luck man.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @mahir_mahdi Hey man, thanks a bunch! Excited to have everyone on board for each episode. I'll definitely keep you in the loop and would be thrilled if you could join in for an episode! ( :
    Sign me up :) my twitter- https://twitter.com/PatniShubh
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @patnishubh Super, let me arrange everything and invite you right away. lets keep in touch. Also lets connect on Linkedin man ( :
    Eden
    Got any example podcasts yet? :D
    Raihan Shezan
    Count me in brother πŸ™‹
    Happy to support of course
    Annie Chopra
    Hey! I'd be happy to join! Congrats on starting a podcast!!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @annie_chopra Annie thanks, and it would be my pleasure to have you on the show. Lets do it very soon πŸ₯³. Currently i'm preparing for it and as soon as its done let me buzz you? ( : , btw lets connect on Linkedin or twitter or anywhere else where i could send you a message ( :
    Mick Essex
    Consider me IN!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @mick_essex Absolutely, Mick! Appreciate it. I'll shoot you an invitation at a time that works best for you ( : Currently gearing up to kick off the podcast! Lets connect everywhere possible ( :
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @andrianv @rajeev_reeach Hey Man, super. LEts connect everywhere and i would be happy to have you in. Currently gearing up for starting the PODCAST. Lets keep in touch ( :
    Jao Japitana
    Count me in πŸ’•
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @jao_japitana Super Jao, will be happy to have you in. Started hopefully in a week or two. I will outreach you regarding this ( : , Lets keep in touch πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š