• Subscribe
  • Are you doing anything fun at work for the holidays?🎄

Ghost Kitty
    28 replies
    Last Friday, we had our annual closing of the year party with secret Santa, a team-building activity, a fantastic dinner, and a visit to the Christmas market. Are you planning on doing anything fun at your company to close the year and celebrate the holidays?🎅

Replies

MJ Maquiling
    Yes, we do have this exchange gifts with the team. It's fun, feeling the energy of Christmas.
    MJ Maquiling
    @jason_andries1 yes we do it like secret Santa style and it's fun.
    Favour Felix
    Yep. hanging out with my workmates at an island apartment through the weekend.
    Favour Felix
    @jason_andries1 Just a remote island in Lagos, NG
    Richard Gao
    Got a holiday lunch this thursday. Nothing too extravagant, but anything to celebrate the holidays is welcome.
    Gladys Atienza
    No, downside of working remotely. I will suggest to the team to come up with something 😁
    Swati Navalkar
    @gladys_atienza skribbl.io crossed my mind. It's a free online multiplayer drawing and guessing pictionary game. I sometimes play this with my family, it's fun!
    Gladys Atienza
    @swatinavalkar Thank you for sharing. That sounds like a lot of fun!
    Reshma S
    Having a party in the office
    Farisa Ottaviano
    cuddling with my cats!! best activity ever!
    Indu Thangamuthu
    Got office... No vacay 🤕
    Charlotte Lucas
    Of course yes. Who will not?
    Aphelia T.
    Timesheet by Technuf
    Timesheet by Technuf
    Definitely. Celebrating at work with a proper party :D Apart from just being a nice time spending, it's also great to network with team members work aside and meet some of those working all time from home! Exciting :)
    Shon Paunan
    Just perfecting my batter for my side business - crispy flavored kale chips. In Manila Philippines, we call it 'Kangkong Chips'
    Rissy Miranda
    Since we are working remotely, we did an individual recording to the tune of All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey, and one of my awesome colleague is editing and compiling all the videos to make it an awesome MTV for the team!