• Subscribe
  • Are you building B2B or B2C?

Michael Stan
    48 replies
    Hi guys, I wanted to introduce myself, I am the founder of Uniflow, a decentralised platform for money management build for entrepreneurs like myself, who have limited resources and need to manage them in the most efficient way. Good to be here, and I wish you all the best, regardless of what you are building.

Replies

Pam K.
    Our PH launch next week is for a product that caters to both.
    Pam K.
    @bogomil_stoev Here's the launch page - https://www.producthunt.com/prod.... Wishing you all the best with your launch!
    Bogomil Stoev
    @silisolutionist Hey what are you launching, I am also preparing to launch commenter.ai in 2 to 3 weeks.
    Michael Stan
    @bogomil_stoev looks good, are you building it on top of chatGPT4?
    Pam K.
    @michaelstan Yes we do have a website if you follow the twitter link to Swappit on my profile you'll find it. We're doing a dedicated launch page for this launch which will be linked to when the launch is live, so we're not promoting the frontpage at the moment.
    Joonatan
    B2C currently! Done also B2B previously. Building www.stockle.app for all investors out there!
    Michael Stan
    @joonatanvanhala Nice, the website looks sleak!
    Afiya Chohollo
    B2B currently thought we have had enquiries to support B2B2B at Cloudfo.co
    Afiya Chohollo
    @michaelstan thanks - are you building B2B or B2C?
    Michael Stan
    @a_cho_cfocloud We are building B2B and B2C but we are much further with out B2C product, as it's our main focus
    Michael Stan
    @a_cho_cfocloud the demo looks promising
    Bogomil Stoev
    Hi Michael, I'm Bogo, and I am building www.commenter.ai, a b2b & b2c platform that helps businesses and individuals grow their brand visibility by making LinkedIn commenting easy.
    Arz
    B2B, helping founders meet customers organically!
    Michael Stan
    @arzmn nice, and how you do that? any website?
    Elena Tsemirava
    B2B. It seems to be more promising.
    Michael Stan
    @elenat can you alaborate?
    Elena Tsemirava
    @michaelstan sure! B2B clients usually have longer CLTV and higher margins. However, these all come at a cost of longer sales cycles and higher CAC.
    Michael Stan
    @elenat don't know whether I can agree on longer CLTV, but don't have much experience yet, so maybe I should agree :) Thanks for the explanation. would you say it's easier market to B2B then B2C even if it's more expensive?
    Elena Tsemirava
    @michaelstan I cannot really say which segment is easier to market to. The answer is "it depends" :)
    Brian Hurst
    Our focus is B2B, although there is absolutely space for B2C use on our platform as well. mDash is an AI-powered project management tool built specifically with web development in mind. Our focus is to help agencies, freelancers, and dev-shops streamline their project management processes, so that developers can focus on doing what they actually want to do: develop. We'll actually be launching mDash to open beta here on product hunt very soon. If anyone is interested in supporting us or mDash, I encourage you to please check out our coming soon page! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Michael Stan
    @brianhurst nice, so you building for developers. Hopefully yours will make developers want to use the tool as from my experience they like only writing code :D :D
    Brian Hurst
    @michaelstan As a developer myself, that is absolutely the case 😂 Thank you!
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Nice to meet you 😊 I work with SaaS startups (most of my clients are B2B).
    Michael Stan
    @olenabomko I see you are lunching something too :), congrats!
    Taiki Iwasaki
    Japan has a large proportion of B2B market!!
    Michael Stan
    @new_user_148b3c8cc9 Okay, so I am assuming you building B2B
    Michael Stan
    @beverly_hunt nice, did you started already? do you have a website?
    Cecilia Tran
    Currently building B2C! We're a female-focused dating app in Asia aiming to be the Bumble of this side of the world. However, as we're moving forwards our ambition is to build a B2B platform as well where our users can book meet-ups for a discount with our partners and we get a commission for each pair that does so.
    Michael Stan
    @ceciliaatraan the first idea is super easy to understand, the B2B, not sure whether I do understand it, what would be the problem that you are trying to solve.
    Michael Stan
    @weansard What do you mean by low ticket?
    Toch Emuwa
    B2B2C , an absolute nightmare haha
    Toch Emuwa
    @dzaitzow aha, how are you navigating ie B2B or B2C focus first , or sequentially or other?
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @toch well I guess if you look at the model its B2SMB on paper but we're creating a platform for online content creation geared at marketers. The builder/platform will allow them to create quality content to add value to THEIR end users in the middle of the sales cycle. We're really thinking about THEIR end user experience so I am trying to think of it as a B2B and their C if that makes sense haha!
    Toch Emuwa
    @dzaitzow Ah I see makes sense! But does the quality of the content created depend on "you" or the what the marketer does combined with their skills ?
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @toch similar boat on our side to some degree!
    Daniel Zaitzow
    @toch feels a little like inception at times.
    Fabian Frank Werner
    👋Building a B2B Notion-as-a-Service-Agency!