• Subscribe
  • Are you a weekend warrior?

Do you work through weekends or set them aside for rest?

Replies

Sayanti Kundu
    Depends in case there is work that resonates with my passions then I try to find some time out to work on the same. But overall mostly spend time with family.
    Elizabeth Tishchenko
    Yes! I love taking it slow working on creative stuff, as I'm being usually distracted during the weekdays.
    Roland Marlow
    Fuck yes. I would work 24/7 if I could, love it.
    Ashpak Shaikh
    Yes. No rest on weekends for me. I take out 1 hr for Netflix everyday(watching Peaky Blinders these days :D) after working 10-12 hrs. That's enough when working on my SaaS.
    Kali
    I find it's useful to mix and match - if you're in a flow state, then keep going through the weekend! If not, rest and recharge to tackle things next week ;)
    Jacob Henry
    Depends upon the situation.
    Flora Diep
    I had worked on weekends when it was required. Usually, I don’t like it, but when the need arises, we have to do it anyway. But I think we should not make it a habit; weekends are for resting and enjoying. I usually have plans with my family on weekends.
    varun yadav
    Hell Yeah! That way you get 8 extra days every month to work towards your grind! or more than three extra months a year!
    Daniel Burns
    Yes, but that's the sacrifice I had to make for owning a business. However, I am still trying to disconnect and spend quality time with my family.
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    only if it's necessary, otherwise I go out or if at home I'm binge streaming
    Max Peter
    PixelFree Studio
    PixelFree Studio
    Although I try to disconnect and reduce my screentime during weekends, most of the time I end up reading up on things I didn't have the time for during workdays - so I'm not directly working but doing some work-related stuff.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    work , work and work
    Amelia Charlie
    Depends in case there is work that resonates with my passions then I try to find some time out to work on the same. But overall mostly spend time with family.
    Darcy Andrews
    Fuck yes. I would work 24/7 if I could, love it.
    Ashna khan
    work work work work work... fifth harmony if you are feeling me......