• Subscribe
  • Are conversational AI and chatbots revolutionizing the market? love to hear your thoughts on this.

Rohit Joshi
    12 replies

Replies

Nick Anisimov
    Certainly, it's important to recognize that chatbots that are ineffective will only lead to frustration, which is why more advanced AI will eventually replace them in the market.
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @nickanisimov Right! the evolution of AI-powered chatbots is continuously improving their effectiveness and reducing frustration for users. Have you had the chance to try out YourGPT chatbot? It utilizes advanced AI technology to provide more accurate and context-aware responses, aiming to enhance user experiences. Try and please share your feedback on that: https://yourgpt.ai/
    Katherine Foster
    they're not only providing round-the-clock customer service but also personalizing user experiences, automating tasks, reducing costs, and ultimately driving customer satisfaction and business growth like never before!
    Nuno Reis
    Of course, you see them everywhere now and most companies are developing or incorporating them, so it is indeed some kind of "revolution", even though I'd call it a ver good product market fit solution.
    Kevin Lu
    @nuno_ms_reis Agreed! It's a gamer changer and also an infrastructure that helps new products to make AI applications faster!
    Robert Mao
    Absolutely! I build a new AI chatbot alike application (to be launched here in PH soon), the more we build it deeper the more I realized this is the game changer!
    Kevin Lu
    @mave99a Certainly! We use ChatGPT to help our users generating ideas, and it's phenomenal~
    Kevin Lu
    @mave99a Definitely! Do you have a follow up page? or would you please tell me what's your product name please?
    Kevin Lu
    It's definitely revolutionizing! It's an infrastructure that helps startups to make applications out of it!
    Kunal Mehta
    Absolutely! Conversational AI and chatbots are revolutionizing the edtech market. They enhance personalized learning experiences, provide instant support, and scale educational resources. By leveraging these technologies, we empower learners and educators, creating a more accessible and engaging educational ecosystem.