• Subscribe
  • Anyone building an AI productivity tool?

Borja DR
    7 replies
    Share what you’re working on here—I’d love to chat! 😊

Replies

Annie Johnston
    Sure, Will try one.
    David William
    Hello, There are many teams and individuals currently building AI productivity tools, as this is a rapidly growing area of interest. Whether you're looking for a specific niche (e.g., content generation, task management, coding assistance) or want to explore collaborative opportunities, there are several places you could look: yourtexasbenefits login Popular Platforms for AI Productivity Tools: ChatGPT Plugins and API Integrations: OpenAI's plugins and API enable developers to create custom productivity solutions. Microsoft Copilot and Google Workspace AI: These are integrated into their respective ecosystems, helping automate tasks like content creation, summarization, and scheduling. Standalone Platforms: Tools like Notion AI, ClickUp AI, and Jasper.ai offer AI-based enhancements for workflow, task management, and content creation. Communities and Forums: GitHub: Explore repositories and projects related to AI productivity tools. Reddit: Subreddits like r/MachineLearning, r/ArtificialIntelligence, or r/Productivity can have discussions around new tools and collaborations. Hacker News: Often features announcements or discussions around new AI products and startups.
    Xinshu Ta
    US! Check my product
    Borja DR
    @tankachat could you please share your product? :)
    Susan Kingsley
    Yes launching Review My eLearning! Save time with AI-powered reviews (Storyline and Adobe Captivate), share courses with clients using Portfolio, and streamline team feedback with LX Replay and unlimited reviewers! It is a slightly niche product because our audience uses SCORM but we just opened up to Storyboards.
    Rahul Parmar
    Absolutely! I'm working on an AI productivity tool that streamlines tasks and boosting efficiency.
    Sıla Barışık
    Here! https://aicado.ai/ you should definitely take a look 🤩