• Subscribe
  • Any good UX writing AI tool suggestion?

Anson Leung
    5 replies
    Currently my team and I are exploring the figma plug in: https://www.prowriting.biz/ux-copy-prowriting-for-startup-executive Need to pick your brain, any good tools to enhance UX writing in website?

Replies

André J
    good ol grammarly dot com works great. Also the best UX writing comes from the heart not AI 😏
    Anson Leung
    @eonpilot I genuinely agree for sure! However, within the very limited resrouces in a lean team, this is a great way for me to guage and making sure the content is not too sh***ly...
    EOLO SPEED TEST
    There are a number of good UX writing AI tools available that can help you with various aspects of UX writing, including generating content, testing copy, and improving the overall user experience. but Copy .ai is one of the powerful tool Copy.ai: This AI-powered tool uses machine learning to generate high-quality content for a variety of use cases, including UX writing. It can help you quickly generate headlines, product descriptions, calls-to-action, and more. I am the Owner of EOLO SPEED TEST I generated lot of UX writing post with Copy .ai
    Anson Leung
    @eolospeedtest Oh wow, okay, will give a shot. Thanks for your suggestion!