• Subscribe
  • An intelligent AI assistant with a perfect memory. What do you think?

Greg Rog
    6 replies
    Adam and I have been researching various use cases of AI for a while now. We are inclined towards creating an intelligent assistant that can remember everything and answer questions based on the user's personal database. As no-code and automation tools enthusiasts for years, we believe that the best application of AI is yet to come with these technologies. Consequently, we decided to build a project that we may eventually launch - an AI assistant that assists us in our daily work and is trained based on the information we provide to it. The project is built with Make.com, Airtable, and GPT-3, and it aims to strengthen the user's potential and memory by delegating even those tasks that automation was not able to achieve on its own. M.O.N.D.A.Y is capable of organizing information, performing voice/text commands powered with automation scenarios, helping in the decision-making process, managing some processes, and generating text based on "everything the user knows". The idea behind M.O.N.D.A.Y is to be a "living organism" that directly learns and adapts to the user's everyday life, developing skills and changing roles. You can read about it more here: https://medium.com/@overment/overment-labs-m-o-n-d-a-y-an-intelligent-assistant-34ae716cc4f9 I'm curious to know what you think about this idea? Do you see any value in having an intelligent assistant with a perfect memory? How do you envision using such a tool in your daily life? Looking forward to your feedback and insights! If there's an interest we'll use the collected feedback to work on some early version of M.O.N.D.A.Y you could use 😊 Thanks!

Replies

MichaΕ‚ Kowalczyk
    I imagine that such an avatar would take care of my note-taking. I wouldn't have to do it anymore. The assistant would have an advantage over the regular OpenAI chat because it would know my context and the answers would be more tailored to me. The question remains how to cleverly pass data to it, but that's already a technical topic that I'm sure you'll figure out :D In my opinion it's a great idea, I'm in :D.
    Greg Rog
    Alice
    Alice
    Launching soon!
    @michal_kowalczyk2 thanks! Yes feeding data is something we've already figured out, though have to be carefully executed as passing a lot of data might cost few bucks :D
    Greg Rog
    Alice
    Alice
    Launching soon!
    Adam Gospodarczyk
    Alice
    Alice
    Launching soon!
    @gregrog Digital Assistants, which I call "Avatars", have been with me for several years. At first, it was just a fancy name for categorizing automation scenarios and macros. Each Avatar has a name, profile photo, specific knowledge, skills, and responsibilities. They can even "talk" to each other. For example, Nicky (Designer) may ask Rose (Copywriter) for a text for the latest graphics. So yeah. We work with robots. GPT-3 and ChatGPT were obviously "the next level" to me and my Avatars. And that was the moment when M.O.N.D.A.Y. appeared in my head. The next step is to share this concept with others. When you think about a question Greg asked, first imagine having GPT-3 connected to your notes, tools, apps, or even devices. Then consider what might be possible.
    Wojciech Bizub
    I believe that an AI assistant fed with data and able to draw conclusions will be used as a standard service such as accounting, lawyer, etc. I can already imagine that consulting companies, instead of selling the services of their experts charged by the hour, will grant temporary access to an AI Consultant specifically designed for the customer.
    Greg Rog
    Alice
    Alice
    Launching soon!
    @wojciech_bizub this is very interesting perspective. Indeed general use of GTP right now will surely evolve in tools and models crafted precisely for a specific vertical and business type. There's a goldmine for product creators there πŸ’Ž