• Subscribe
  • Am I the only one

Theo
    5 replies
    on here tired of seeing AI making art, AI writing books, AI hiring people -- doing creative jobs that humans should be doing while AI does the actual mundane and repetitive ones? Like. Bladerunner 2049 anyone? At this point idk if all the people hyping up the AI are just AI bots themselves or if this is really the Reality We Live In at this point

Replies

Sherry L
    I think right now its the start of an exciting change to the world we live in! Right now it feels like AI is taking over and we are heavily dependent on them but I believe that once we understand the new AI dynamic we 'humans' will utilise AI (working with it rather than it doing our work' to our advantage in the very near future!
    Outlivo
    AI is now an integrated part of the netizens world, specially after the launch of ChatGPT. And due to the lower workflow and dependency on human, people are preferring to build/use such products. But, this is gonna change in the near future due to the human nature and the bored attribute in them - which a code can't solve but a creative mind can. Follow up with stuff being by humans n our creative minds ^^
    Pal
    and Ai dating,WARNING: If Al finds you the wrong date, break glass and yank wires.
    Tatiana Tompkins
    I think if you are in the tech space, you are seeing innovation of AI in nearly every corner & industry but to the everyday person, I think only the big players are making their way to the general public.
    Alice Yu
    I'm also skeptical about using AI for creative outputs like art and writing. However, the tech intrigues me, especially how makers are overcoming its limitations in coherence and meaning