• Subscribe
  • AI will take content writers job in the future?

Dávid Sipos
    18 replies
    I made many posts with AI and they were great. Do you think in the future it will be enough only use AI for writing content?

Replies

Tai Nguyen
    Well, I don't think that AI can replace content writers as: Logically, if you already aim for Content Marketing you obviously are aiming for SEO right?. And Google is not very happy with AI! So to put it frankly, you need content writers to refine your work. At the end of the day, AI writing is just simply a tool. It's our job to use it effectively to refine our skills. If I have to make a comparison, it's very much like the evolution of Coding Language as the more and more convenient Coding Language become.
    Dávid Sipos
    @tai_nguyen_wz I see what are you saying!
    Davor Kolenc
    Aspen - API Testing for macOS
    It seems to me like it's going to be used as a tool for writers. So writers will be able to push out quality content much faster than before. I am not convinced that it will replace humans entirely. I mean, it can, but I don't think it will bring the best results.
    Dávid Sipos
    @davor_kolenc I can aggree with that.
    Manas Sharma
    No. It will take the jobs of everyone who rejects to adopt the technology.
    Richard Gao
    "writer" will just be redefined. AI will be incorporated into every one's work like is used in everyone's schedule as opposed to paper.
    Dávid Sipos
    @richard_gao2 It's a great opinion!
    Alessandro Canella
    It will be able replace some writers who are not able to use it effectively. But, for most of the writers, it will be a tool to enhance their writing. AI can compute better words but the ability of creating emotional connection is still a far fetched idea.
    Andrew Howe
    For the last few years, the number of jobs available for content writers has been declining. There are several reasons for this trend. One of these is the rise of AI content generators.
    Dávid Sipos
    @andrew_howe1 Do you think no need human touch for content?
    Launching soon!
    Not in the near future
    Lubna Amber
    The only occupation assured to exist in the future is that of the professional writer. Computers can do a lot of things, but they can't write. And, we will always need writers in order to tell our stories, describe our history, to give context to our culture and to make meaning out of our experiences. Moreover, computers cannot do what only writers can do, which is create a point of empathy with a reader.
    Nyla Chughtai
    Computers can only perform calculations. When you are creating a piece of content, you are not simply writing words to advance a narrative. You are painting a picture with words. You are creating a feeling. Humans are very good at performing the creative act of writing. Computers are not.
    Myrna Green
    In summary, while AI-generated content is becoming more prevalent, it’s unlikely that content writers will be completely replaced by AI in the near future. Instead, AI may be used to augment the work of human writers and help them work more efficiently.