• Subscribe
  • 8 AI-Powered Tools for Sales

Mariam Yusuf
    6 replies
    Sharing a list of AI-powered tools for sales that are quite useful and interesting: Salient: Salient is an AI sales development representative that generates human-quality outbound in your tone of voice, proactively sets up meetings and responds to common queries Luna: Uses AI to suggest new high-quality leads every day and send them the personal emails. Before reaching out to a lead, Luna scrapes the website and social media profiles of the prospect, as input for the emails. SecondNature: conversational AI Sales Training. It provides a “virtual pitch partner” that uses conversational AI to have actual discussions with sales reps, scores them, and helps them improve on their own so that they can ace every sales call. Hints: Hints creates deals and contacts, adds notes to deals, change stages, sets follow-up reminders, creates next steps - all done via chat messages, so you don't have to open CRMs and look for fields to set. Robin: Uses artificial intelligence to automate the top of the sales funnel for businesses. With Robin AI, you can easily and effectively reach out to leads, conduct research, and handle initial outreach - all without the need for a human sales associate. SellScale: SellScale acts as an AI intelligence layer over your current outreach. AI pulls data from public internet sources to craft hyper-specific outreach and automatically optimize personalizations to the persona you're reaching out to. Edward: using Edward salespeople don’t have to remember to fill in all the fields of a CRM by hand. It adapts to the existing sales process within the company and allows for automation of such tedious activities as planning follow-ups, creating notes or updating the sales funnel. Momentum Sales AI captures conversational summaries after calls, along with tasks and key data insights, and syncs this to Salesforce and Slack. I write about AI tools and learning resources in my newsletter https://aibrews.com Are you using any AI tool for your sales?

Replies

Elizabeth Gorgon
    Thanks for sharing your collection! Conversational AI is a game changer in sales that will change customer interactions and improve sales dynamics. To understand the importance of conversational AI for sales, you first need to understand the concept of conversational AI. I recommend you learn more detailed information about the features of AI for customer service calls here
    Jerryton
    Thank you for sharing
    Svetlana Bulega
    @mariamyusuf_ I use the Pitch Avatar functionality of ROI4Presenter. It creates scripts for a presentation from prompts and can generate a person that is conducting it. So, basically, you create a presentation that sells itself and you wait either to join a presentation when the lead is ready, oк just waiting to deal close itself 😊
    Mariam Yusuf
    @svetlana_bulega Cool. Where can I contact you in DM/email?