• Subscribe
  • 7 Copywriting Frameworks. Ditch using those templates!

Devesh Vyas
    6 replies
    Copywriting templates are B.S. They are rigid and don’t provide room for creativity Instead… Learn frameworks Frameworks guides sequencing and flows. Here are 7 Copywriting Frameworks - 1. AIDA Attention: example hook of this post: templates are BS Interest: For example, templates are rigid. Desire: to learn frameworks Action: read the whole post 2. PASTOR Problem: templates are BS Amplify: because they are rigid and not creative Solution: learn frameworks aka loose rules Testimonial: proof — examples in this post Offer: learn about 7 frameworks Response: read the whole post 3. 4 P’s Promise: bold claim aka templates are BS Picture: future pacing aka imagine if you could write 6-figure copy Proof: testimonials Push: reason to start right now 4. PRUNE Point: bold claim aka templates are BS Reason: because templates take creativity out of the eqn Unveil: proof aka templates gives you exact wordings Nail: use analogies to make your point Exit: Call to action 5. SLAP Stop: bold claim or the pressing problem Look: the solution Act: why they should take action right now Purchase: call to action 6. So what Introduce a problem. Explain the consequences of not solving the problem Finally, show them the solution. 7. PAPA Problem: introduce a problem Advantages: show the advantages of solving it Proof: testimonial Action: call to action BONUS: Storytelling framework Star-Story-Solution Star: introduce the main character of your story. Story: tell a compelling story to keep the reader hooked. Solution: an explanation of how star solved the story.

Replies

André J
    I did not know that there were so many marketing frameworks out there. I see a common thread tho. They are all more or less: 1. Hock, 2. Solution, 3. Sell
    André J
    @devesh_vyas1 Going to revisit this when I do marketing.
    Devesh Vyas
    @sentry_co Sure bro and do hmu if you need any help in marketing. And don't think twice before reaching out to me. I'm not kinda guy who likes to rip someone's pockets off, I rather believe in helping people.
    Devesh Vyas
    @sentry_co That's why I thought of creating something different. Hope you liked it.
    Jonathan Tahiry
    Love what you delivering here buddy! Wish there was a bookmark option on PH … would’ve love to keep it somewhere 🥹