• Subscribe
  • The support on PH is refreshing.

Alex Papageorge
    9 replies
    What I learned from launching on Product Hunt this week (as far as I can understand, today): - If you're in the US, set your product launch EARLY in the morning. It's tough to climb the charts that day if you're going against a product with 188 upvotes already, while you're still at 1. - Simple communication. I still think I got a little lost in the sauce trying to describe the CEO ShortList as a narrative, vs focusing on the core product (at the stage it's in today). Quick, easy communication is still πŸ‘‘ - Don't oversell the amount of topics your product is associated with. Again, I know it's hard but just the top 2-3 is good. Same idea as above, focus on your products core, be honest with yourself and don't overthink it πŸ’­ Great start and hopefully the start of something cool... I've been in the startup space for a decade or so now but only recently became a PH member. Well, since quarantine actually. It's been great to meet/interact/network and ohh yeah, release ideas to early adapters who get the growth process of a startup. It's been a great experience PH community. ...And I almost forgot, check us out πŸ‘‰ https://www.producthunt.com/posts/ceo-short-list 😁

Replies

Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    Great and easy tips. Thank you for sharing!
    Hussein Yahfoufi
    Money Minx
    Money Minx
    Launching soon!
    very cool congrats!
    Valerie Fenske
    PH is an exciting platform. find, learn, share, exchange. a perfect community to get a competent feedback - and tough questions :) are you planning to release anything else?
    Leandro
    Merida for Remote Workers
    Merida for Remote Workers
    Glad you had a positive experience!
    Mayur Morè
    WhatsApp Actions for HubSpot
    Indeed it is! I listed on PH after 5 years and it was amazing to see the feedback and was overwhelmed by the response for Stories for Shopify
    Daniela Passos
    Good tips! I also got great feedbacks and partners from PH, this is an amazing community.