• Subscribe
  • πŸ”₯ 600 day streak, brilliant sarcasm and one question...

The first thing – we crossed 600 days on PH. I would have never thought that I would be so consistent at this thing. I am probably motivated by the community of people (Not bots) and good products. Thanks for interacting with each other. The second thing. In a few hours, I will be pushing the newsletter on the topic of using/not using sarcasm in business and I will show you a quite good example of how it was used in the controversial campaign. You can sign up using the form. (see comments) The third – and last thing is the question more towards you: What problem are you solving recently? Maybe I could cover it in the next posts/newsletter editions. πŸ™‚

Replies

German Arrowoods
    Congrats Nika, Keep growing.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @german_arrowoods Thank you! πŸš€
    This form excludes those who are not interested and do not want to grow. Sarcasm? Not so sure, maybe a reality: https://bit.ly/sign-up-now-newsl...
    CY Zhou
    Wow, 600 days straight! Nika, your dedication and wit are truly inspiring – what's the secret sauce to keeping it up?
    @lightfield genuine convo.
    600! That's like almost 2 years in a row. good job, Nika.
    @vertikanigam I am waiting for a special day 666 :D Thank you so much for keeping the track with us veterans :)
    @busmark_w_nika It's coming soon I can see that :)
    Pat Miolan
    How did you manage to not miss a single day?! Have you ever traveled to a place with no connection access? Congrats!
    @pat_miolan Thank you :) I always travelled only where the internet connection was :D
    Pat Miolan
    @busmark_w_nika Oh my! You are very mindful. :D
    This is so amazing.. best of luck for future
    @armand_brouillard1 Thank you so much! :)
    Lorenz Sell
    Wow. 600 days is impressive. Just joined your newsletter. To answer you're third question, we're working in the online learning space to create courses that have high engagement and actually get completed.
    @lorenzsell Thank you, Lorenz :) education has always been one of my two priorities in life. What special areas/categories have you incorporated? BTW, I really liked the idea of UpSkill Safety Coach for Kids by @pavel_lisovsky The idea of a course when kids were couched about cybersecurity :)
    Kehui Guo
    Congrats Nika! Truly impressive record and definitely a milestone worth celebrating!
    Priyanka Saini
    Great job, Nika! Congratulations! πŸ™ŒπŸ½ You are unstoppable! Thanks for being such a valuable part of the PH community and contributing so many insightful discussions. Keep it up!πŸ’•
    @priyanka27 Thank you Priyanka :) Happy to meet you there :)
    Prem Saini
    Nika! Amazing 600 days, glad i learned so much from you & connected with you :)
    @prem_saini1 Thank you. :) Happy to meet there such amazing people as you are :)
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @busmark_w_nika! Huge congrats on hitting the 600-day streak! πŸŽ‰ That's some impressive dedication and consistency – kudos to you! πŸ˜„ Your upcoming newsletter on sarcasm in business sounds absolutely intriguing. Can't wait to see the example of its use in a campaign! πŸ˜† As for the problem I'm currently tackling, it involves finding innovative ways to enhance user engagement on our platform. If you could cover that in your next editions, it would be fantastic! Keep up the great work! 😊
    Gurkaran Singh
    Recently, I've been tackling the challenge of optimizing our database queries, making them faster than a squirrel on caffeine. It's a wild ride of efficiency and speed! How about you - any tech hurdles on your radar?
    Dominic Heath Remington
    Congrats on the 600 day streak, that's some impressive consistency! Sarcasm can definitely be a tricky thing to navigate in business. I think it can work well if used sparingly and cleverly, but overusing it or having it fall flat can backfire. Excited to check out the newsletter and hear your take! As for problems I'm working on, I've been trying to improve the SEO for my site. Always an ongoing challenge figuring out the right mix of content, keywords, backlinks etc. Would be great to see a post or newsletter diving into SEO best practices and maybe how AI tools can help with things like keyword research and content generation. Just a thought! Keep up the great work.
    Michael Green
    Wow, 600 days - that's seriously impressive consistency! πŸ™Œ Congrats on the milestone. Sarcasm in business is a tricky one - I could see how it might keep things entertaining, but it's risky if not used judiciously. πŸ€” Looking forward to reading your take! As for problems I'm working on, I'm trying to refine our product onboarding to get new users to that 'aha' moment faster. Open to any insights you might have! Keep up the great content.
    Tedel
    We need an alternative to search engines. Work in progress, but I will launch soon.