• Subscribe
  • 6 key takeaways every content creator needs to know to scale their growth

Edun Kerry
    2 replies
    1️⃣Give value free stuff; Giving out free samples to the target market is a way to quickly gain a lot of customers because you effectively get your product or service into the hands of just the people who are most likely to want what you are selling. People will try something new if it doesn't cost them any money 2️⃣When you say I don't feel like it; Feelings don't limit your choices or create an obstacle for you to do your work/job. They just give you an excuse to slack off. Even if you don’t feel like doing something, you can still do it. It simply takes grit – mental toughness – to get yourself through those de-motivating feelings. 3️⃣1% better everyday; Get 1% better every time you publish a new work and always have regular improvements. Start small and make your increases gradual. Avoid the temptation to get impatient and start rushing forward and taking bigger leaps. Take it slow, steady, and consistent. Simply try to do a little bit better than you did the day before. 4️⃣Embrace slow progress; As Thomas frankly would say the human mind isn't built for gigantic leaps in progress There Always has to be a come down at some point and that causes anxiety.so learn to walk before you fly. It doesn't matter the size of your progress what matters is how constant you are with it 5️⃣Your Content has a job Learn to look at every piece of content you create as a worker And it has a job to be done. Whether if you want the end goal to be more people to sign-up to your newsletter or buy your product. Have that in mind when next you create. 6️⃣Delegate Hring an editor can be one of the best decisions you'll ever make because it might give you the time to actually do the stuff you like. This is very important because Passing off tasks allows you the time to reflect, develop strategies, work on the stuff you enjoy and prepare for what is ahead. Thank you for reading P.s : If you liked these tips • Check out my Notion templates to become more productive with how you plan your content add a flurry of others to help you become more productive with your time⬇️ https://kerryhue.gumroad.com/l/lescuy • follow me on here so you don't miss out on my content

Replies

Mia Dias
    Know your audience, create relevant content, measure and analyze and collaborate and network
    Anastasia C
    totally. Besides the steps above, I believe the most important thing it's to establish yourself as a content creator is to NOT think of yourself as an ‘influencer’; instead, ask yourself how you want to connect with people and what will make people want to engage with you. Content should provide value to people and generate questions in people's heads accordingly. A bit of a self-promotion 🙈: we will launch a detailed guide and toolkit on content creation and promotion soon. We summarize the methods and takeaways after interviewing around 100 creators/influencers. Hope it can help.