• Subscribe
  • 50 day streak, and it feels like it was only yesterday I started at 0. šŸ¤Æ

Slim Geransar
    124 replies
    I canā€™t believe itā€™s been 50 days. I will say itā€™s not the streak counter that keeps me coming back. Itā€™s the community here that excites me to support, encourage, and challenge my fellow entrepreneurs. Looking forward to launching my first product in a month, and just as excited to support all you wanting to launch (have already supported over 40 launches) Letā€™s connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/slimg

Replies

@sanepara thanks, will do!! Love this community
    Igor Lysenko
    Congratulations, today you are already on the 93rd. Soon to be 100!! šŸ˜
    @ixord thanks, wow youā€™re almost at 100!!
    Igor Lysenko
    @diana_iun I think itā€™s okay, my profile will show that I have the 100th
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Hey Slim! Congrats, 56 days streak is here šŸ„³ It's been a great experience, launching our product, getting Product of The Day, Product of the Week, aiming for the Product of the Month! So much support found here, it's a great journey, happy to be a part of it āœØ Connected with you on Linked! Please check us out https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    @kate_ramakaieva already following :) excite for the launch! Nice letā€™s keep streaking to 100!!
    Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    @slimmy82 we can do it!
    @kate_ramakaieva yeah we can! And we will!
    Umair Zubair
    Congratulations on your 50-day streak! That's a fantastic achievement, and it's amazing how quickly time can pass when you're focused and committed to a goal. It's a testament to your dedication and consistency. Keep up the great work, and here's to many more successful days ahead! šŸŽ‰šŸ‘
    @umair_zubair1 thank you Umair! Much appreciate it! Time goes by so fast!! Happy holidays
    Mahir Mahdi
    Congratulations on hitting 50 days Slim! The PH community is amazing. Streak or not, I would come back either way. Keep up the good work and best of luck with your launch! Happy holidays! šŸŽ„
    @mahir_mahdi thanks Mahir!! Much appreciate it! Crazy how fast time flys by!
    Aristo Coutinho
    Congratulations i am also on 50 day streaks
    @aristo_coutinho nice Aristo! Letā€™s keep it going!!
    Andre Yang
    That's great i am on 25 day of streaks
    @ali_farag hey Ali, before you know it youā€™ll be on 50, then 100!!
    Thanks Brandon!! Much appreciate it! Looking forward to the next 50!
    Ling Tien
    Congratulations i am on 26 day streaks
    @sania_mary thanks! In a blink of an eye, you will soon be at 50! Days go by so fast!
    Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
    Slim, congrats! Looking forward to your launch! Good luck with it!
    @mary_rumyantzeva thanks Mary, I really appreciate it. Sorry with what happened to yours :/
    Vibeeshan Mahadeva
    Great milestone šŸ‘šŸ‘ keep going..
    @vibeeshan_m thanks Vibeeshan! Looking forward to continuing to support other launches!
    Lilangani Rathmale
    Congrats and keep going.. šŸ‘šŸ‘ hope to see you at 100 šŸ’Ŗ
    @lilangani_rathmale thanks!! Youā€™ll definitely see me at 100 participating and supporting others!
    zuhaib ashfaq
    Hey Slim, we're on it together. 51 days šŸ–ļø
    Matej Cabadaj
    Letā€™s goooooo Slim! šŸ¤©šŸ„³šŸ„³
    @matej_cabadaj thanks Matej! Keepin it going!!
    Elena Tsemirava
    Thatā€™s a great achievement! Keep going!
    @elenat thanks Elena. Will continue to contribute as much as I can!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Best of luck with your upcoming product launch, i am also planning to launch in january.
    @priyankamandal awesome, letā€™s support each others launches!!
    Prem Saini
    Let's keep pushing boundaries together! šŸ’Ŗ
    @prem_saini1 always Prem! Thanks!
    Aria Hall
    50 days and a product launch on the horizonā€”exciting times!
    @ariaaahall exciting and definitely nervous about my first launch. Happy to be a part of a super supportive community though!