• Subscribe
  • 3 ways to shoo away customers

Vertika Nigam
    6 replies
    You know how much effort goes into building and maintaining a business. So much more to get customers and keep getting them back all the time. Still, some companies unknowingly do certain things to push their customers and prospects away. 1. Bad experience on the website 2. Bad experience with the pushy sales team 3. Bad experience using the product or service Say more, you? Bad experience at any point in the buying journey makes it easy for them to stop and think again about their decision till now. Leads to low or no engagement. Leads to no deal. What would you add?

Replies

Jerryton
    I would like to add one more - Slow customer support
    @jerryton Testing your patience actually. A few times, I have switched to a competitor solution because of this. Being slow is one thing, and being unresponsive is another.
    Kacper Gugała
    If you figure this one out, I am interested:) I think it is way to complex to summarize in a post or article. Probably comes down to years of experience. All of the things you mentioned are important:)
    @gugkac01 Absolutely, all these are important. A deal is not done, until it's done. Everything in the customer's journey is important.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ever had a website experience so bad it made you want to switch to carrier pigeons for communication? That's one way to shoo away customers faster than you can say "404 error!"