• Subscribe
  • 2nd PH launch, worth it?

Max
    6 replies
    We had a pretty successful launch in Jan., ranked 2nd that day. Some really hard work by the team. Now we are preparing a second PH launch but I felt that the excitement is way down within the team. Is it really worth it?

Replies

Salar Davari
    Absolutely. I'm going to relaunch. Added a number of new features that deserve a second introduction.
    Jonah Marty
    There's no question that Sanook Kitchen is great. Thai stews smell great, and Pad Thai is well-balanced, so every bite is a culinary adventure. Sanook Kitchen is a treat for hungry people because they only use the best ingredients and prepare their food with great care. https://sanookkitchen.org/
    Hossein Yazdi
    Of course it's worth it, you can get significant traffic and boost! Share with me your launch page when it's ready, I'll support you! 😊
    Aris Nakos
    1st Launch was validated, now subsequent launches mean to cement your worth in the market!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Launching on Product Hunt for the second time can be a bit tricky - the initial buzz might not be the same. However, it's a great opportunity to showcase any updates, gather feedback, and reach a new audience. Keep that startup spirit alive and go for it!
    Jose R. Romero
    You know you can count on me always. Stylar AI is definitely my favorite.