• Subscribe
  • 1 Day left to the launch πŸš€πŸš¨

Samir Rashed
    73 replies
    Hey folks πŸ‘‹ Here we go πŸš€ We will launch " User Library by Premast Upload your presentations or ready-made templates to the Premast cloud and access them from anywhere or through the Premast plugin within PowerPoint and Google Slides. Your Feedback means a lot. Any launch tips?

Replies

aml saady
    Wait πŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
    Samir Rashed
    Hey folks πŸ‘‹ We will launch "" User Library by Premast Upload your presentations or ready-made templates to the Premast cloud and access them from anywhere or through the Premast plugin within PowerPoint and Google Slides. Your Feedback means a lot. Any launch tips?
    Samir Rashed
    @jahiem28 I appreciate it! Thank you 😊
    Arbaaz
    Making Today
    Making Today
    Praying for your success! @samir_rashed We are launching tomorrow too!
    Samir Rashed
    @arbaazio Thank you So much! Good luck with your launch
    Arbaaz
    Making Today
    Making Today
    thank you @growth_mechanic you can checkout our launch here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Divine Rivers
    We just launched a new platform for it today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, and Marketing.
    yash
    AI Profile For Slack
    AI Profile For Slack
    Great and good luck in advance for your launch
    Sahil Kumar
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    all the best for launch πŸ‘
    Allison Ly
    Good luck Samir! We're also launching this week, hope to have your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    sri misra
    Great build man! Already set a reminder for the product. πŸš€
    Shabnam Katoch
    TrackOrder - Tracking and Sync
    All the best for the launch!!
    Shabnam Katoch
    Very happy for you!!