• Subscribe
  • What type of content performs best here? πŸ€”

Natalia Demianenko
    4 replies
    I want to be helpful to the community, but I haven't quite figured out what makes posts go to the top. It seems to depend on the number of followers who are more likely to upvote your discussion. But really, is useful content welcomed here, or do simple questions that are easy to interact with get more attention?

Replies

Zane Ryan
    I also want to know
    Nathan Covey
    It seems like it's unique, interesting questions that do the best
    Edward Turner
    Personally I've found short-form, snackable content like infographics and memes tend to get the most engagement and upvotes here. Anything that provides quick value or a laugh in an easily digestible format. Long-form articles and videos can work too if they're super high-quality and relevant, but the bar is higher. Interactive content like polls also seem to do well. Just my 2 cents from what I've seen! πŸ€“
    Karen Anderson
    I think short-form video content performs best on Product Hunt. Quick 15-30 second demos or explainer videos tend to get a lot of traction and upvotes compared to long text posts or static screenshots. GIFs can work well too for showing a product in action. The key is making the value prop clear in an engaging, skimmable way to catch people's attention as they scroll.