• Subscribe
  • What's the biggest hurdle you're facing in growing your profile on X?

Nikhil Wad
    6 replies
    Are you struggling to grow your profile on X? You're not alone! Whether it's about increasing engagement, finding the right audience, or creating compelling content, we all face challenges on our social media journey. Share your biggest hurdle below, and let's brainstorm solutions together!

Replies

Abhra Ch.
    @thenikhilwad Hey Nikhil, just recently joined X. Struggling with finding the right audience and increasing engagement 🤷‍♀️ Considering 1 month ago I was an introvert with zero social skills and love-hate relationship with social media..I have no clue how to go forward. Any tips?
    Nikhil Wad
    @abhra_ch Yes, a Premium subscription will help in getting boost to your posts and replies. Also make sure you post 2-3 times a day on the feed along with engaging. Engaging with others has to be priority too. If you falling short if inspiration on what to reply to an interesting posts, you can take a look at replypulse.com which is a Chrome extension that helps you engage in a better way by generating engaging human-like replies, resulting in growth on X/Twitter.
    Nikhil Wad
    @abhra_ch I get what you mean. Make a Twitter list of all people in your niche or profession with good amount of followers and engagement. Also make a list of influential people in the community. And start engaging with them on a daily basis.
    Abhra Ch.
    @thenikhilwad That sounds like a good plan. Should I get a premium + subscription from the start?
    Abhra Ch.
    @thenikhilwad Thanks a lot for the tips man. Really helpful. I am gonna checkout Replypulse.com. Sounds something I can definitely use 😁