• Subscribe
  • What keeps you coming back to Product Hunt so often?

Vertika Nigam
    14 replies

Replies

JD Worcester
    Meeting new people and getting honest feedback on the website leading up to launch day has been super nice :)
    @jd_worcester What are you launching?
    Elena Tsemirava
    It's just become a habit to pop onto PH for a couple of minutes every evening.
    @elenat Good to stay updated on all things tech-design-innovation and AI-generated comments. Sorry, not that second one :D
    Nikita
    @elenat @vertikanigam Hi both, then here is a non-bot and non-AI project you can have a look at :) it's called Wingtap and I hope you become users to help more kids go to school, more elephants protected, and much much more, there's something for everyone! And same for me, it's become a habit now, to see what people are up to. I'm launching this week, and if you like it, would love to get your support! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Hey @kitanirjv I'd already hit notify on your launch page. All the best!
    Nikita
    @vertikanigam You rock! Thank you so much :D will be awaiting to see you as a user too!
    Wilfred Kasekende
    My upcoming launch 👀
    Wilfred Kasekende
    @vertikanigam Command Stick™️ is a seamless media controller for Android. Fluid, patented, gesture-based controls significantly improve on Android’s standard UI by removing the need to reach for the notification shade, creating a far more ergonomic and flexible experience.
    @wilfred_kasekende Oh, sounds interesting. Where can i see this?
    Mia
    My product MarsCode will be launched on product hunt this week. 👀I look forward to your visit and precious upvote for me🧐
    @pancake1129 You got it.
    Ashley Rehan
    Your blog post notifications lol